Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is a video game compilation developed by Vicarious Visions and published by Activision. It is a collection of remasters of the first three titles in the Crash Bandicoot series: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot: Warped, all which were originally developed by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation and released between 1996 to 1998. Furthermore, You can also check out other Action games.
Your most loved marsupial is back with lots of improvements and prepared to hit the dance floor with the N. Rational Trilogy diversion accumulation. Previously unfinished and unreleased level will challenge even the most hardcore of Crash fans.
Presently you can encounter Crash Bandicoot more than ever. Turn, bounce, wump, and rehash as you go up against the epic difficulties and experiences. Remember all your most loved Crash minutes in their completely remastered graphical transcendence and prepare to put some UMPH in your WUMP. All in all, This game deserves a score of 7.7 out of 10 as per Metacritic.
Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes?
Features of Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
- Enjoy the game in high-resolution textures.
- Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level.
- Play the first-ever NEW level built for the original trilogy’s gameplay in almost 20 years.
- Discover a whole new level of difficulty as you dodge rockets, destroy robots and leaps lasers while ascending a massive futuristic skyscraper.
- Drawing inspiration from the cut “Waterfall Level” from the first Crash Bandicoot game, Future Tense features several puzzles from the original level set in the futuristic setting from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Awesome visuals.
- OS: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 | AMD Phenom II
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX Version: 9
- Storage: 30 GB
PS 4 Game