Pro Cycling Manager 2018
Pro Cycling Manager is a series of cycling supervision and real-time simulation games designed by Cyanide. The first installation was launched in 2001 as Cycling Manager. Later in June 2005, Developers of the game decided to Add “PRO” label and thus, It’s now called as Pro Cycling Manager.
Begin your team through a challenge-packed 2018 season by moving into the shoes of sports handler. Play and win over 200 races from 500 different stages around the world. Ride your bicycle in some famous places like La Vuelta and the iconic Tour de France. If you are searching for a simulator and racing game then you should play Moto GP 18 that is available for PC, Xbox, and PS4.
Make your team stronger by hiring the best cyclists and staff, contract negotiations, sponsoring, race scheduling, training and much more. After all, It’s up to you to make all the decisions for your team. Play as single player or online multiplayer in leagues or clans with up to 16 players. If you have a good internet connection, go and prove who is the best pro cycling manager. While you race, choose the well-made tactics to lead your riders to victory.
- Deeper progression system with more possibilities than ever to personalize and build your cyclist.
- Advanced contract and negotiation management
- In-depth transfer and recruitment mechanics.
- Enhanced in-race immersion with many improvements.
- Enjoy bigger breakaways and more realistic and aggressive AI during sprints.
- OS: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64 Bit)
- Processor: AMD/Intel dual-core
- Memory(RAM): 4 GB
- Graphics: 512 Mo, ATI Radeon HD 5570/NVIDIA GeForce GT 240/Intel HD 4600
- Storage required on Hard disk: 11 GB
- Processor: AMD/Intel quad-core 3.0 GHz
- Memory(RAM): 8 GB
- Graphics: 1 GB, AMD Radeon HD 7850/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560