Mind Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition
Mind: Path to Thalamus is a first-individual Puzzle diversion that dispatches the player in a surrealistic and dream condition. Additionally, you can control the atmosphere and more regular components of nature to advance in this passionate story loaded with turns.
Changing the earth to propel the gameplay-driven story for sure. Above all, mechanics are specifically identified with who the hero is, the thing that has happened to him and all that he is doing: a man caught in his own mind. You should utilize every one of the tools at his attitude to get away to the real world. If you are searching for some other good Strategy games then you would probably like some games from the ocean of games.
It is Joined by the snarky yet sincere portrayal of this comatose patient. Control the player through fantastical woods, dim natural hollows and beguiling universes of water and ice that straightforwardly identify with his enthusiastic state at each point in his excursion. All in all, This game is good to boost your brain. Furthermore, if you still don’t like this game then try another Strategy game called Jackbox Party Pack 2.
Game Walkthrough and Trailer
Features of MIND Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition
- Play the game in Virtual Reality for a completely immersive affair. VR bolster just for motion controllers.
- Intense new Unreal Engine 4 motor increasing even 70% more execution in relatively every level.
- Steam controller, console, gamepad and VR controllers 100% upheld and configurable.
- 4 Mystery levels, updated intuitive consummation, portrayal and furthermore an elective completion.
- In excess of 40 unique, innovative riddles flawlessly incorporated into the earth.
- 6 different ways to influence the earth so as to tackle the riddles.
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce 7600 GS
- DirectX Version:10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX Version: 11