MotoGP 18 is an amazing Bike Racing Game developed for gaming devices like PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC as well as for Nintendo Switch. Additionally, you can Enjoy the game online with up to 12 Players in 11 Different Languages.
Unreal Engine is very advanced in terms of technological discovery, guaranteeing improvements in the visual quality, realistic and impressive lighting effects. Furthermore, engineers have worked a lot to completely rework on physics to make the game come real in front of you. If you are interested to play car racing games then check out this list.
Engineers at MotoGP constantly reproduces all the unique behavior of the bikes, thereby reducing the gap between fiction and reality. Pursue your profession as a professional biker beginning from the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup up to the Premier class. Now, you can Become the star of the season.
Here, you can Race with all the motorists of the MotoGP on 19 brand new official tracks. New tracks include the Buriram International Circuit located in Thailand. Enjoy the game with even more immersive experience. All thanks to new features and a fresh edition of the MotoGP eSport Championship. You can also play MotoGP 17.
While playing the game, you will feel like an expert rider. First time ever, you can change your bike, learn how to manage tire wear and use the MotoGP ID to monitor your progress. Check out more at Its official Website.
Following are the features you will enjoy while playing the game.
- High-resolution textures.
- Awesome visuals.
- Amazing racing, simulation, and sports game.
- Add a standalone entry to your library.
- 3D models and imposing gameplay modes.
- Staggering modifications are carried out.
MotoGP 18 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64 Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5, AMD FX-8100
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 / AMD Radeon HD 7950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Processor: Intel Core i7, AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | AMD Radeon R9 380