How to Download PUBG Mobile Lite Before Official Launch
Enjoy Pubg on your low-end smartphones by downloading PUBG Lite. World Famous company – Tencent recently released a lighter version of their original game. It is specially tailor-made for budget smartphones.
As of now, the game is available only in the Philippines. Furthermore, Tencent has confirmed that they are testing PUBG Mobile Lite and ‘optimizing it for Indian networks and devices’. The official release date of PUBG Lite for INDIA is not declared.
However, if you can’t wait for the game to officially hit in India, here’s how you can install the game on your budget smartphone.
How to Download And Play?
- Click on the 1st link provided below to Download Pure APK and install it.
- Install any VPN (Virtual Private Network) app from play store so that you can connect to Philippines server in order to play the game.
- After installing the app, Connect to Philippines server and start playing PUBG Lite on your low-end phone.
- Important Note: It appears that PUBG Corp. has temporarily suspended the registration process of PUBG Mobile Lite for new accounts. However, registrations might be open again soon, so keep an eye on it.
Check out video Guide
Pubg Lite vs Pubg – Pros and Cons of PUBG Lite
- Maximum number of players decreased from 100 to 40
- Size of the map in Lite version is 2 x 2 km
- The average span of a match decreased to 10 Minutes only.
- Specially designed for low-end phones.
- Graphics settings are not available.
- Arcade mode is missing
- As the maximum number of players is decreased, you can easily be “WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER”.
Download PUBG Lite
Before Installing the game from other sources, Check on play store if it’s released in your country.
If Game is not released in your country, get XAPK
VPN to connect the Philippines servers
This is necessary if you have downloaded XAPK.