Best Gaming Mouse
Today, in Electronics World, there’s a myth that the more costly something is, the better it is. It’s just not accurate – The same goes for the Best Gaming mouse. Instead, when you shop for the best Gaming mouse to improve your gaming experience, you should examine any mouse that succeeds to strike a balance between price and performance you get while playing games.
Don’t just go to Best Buy, Amazon, Sams Club or any other shopping websites and buy the most expensive mouse you see on the list – it will rarely be the best one as per your requirement. It may happen that best mouse is sold quickly as soon as they arrive in store. Some websites just hide products whose stock is not available and you end up buying any other device.
Why Gaming Mouse?
Have you ever wondered why those companies are developing high-end Gaming mouse?
Imagine playing a Roleplaying game like Dragon Ball, Fallout 4 and many more where you can assign specific Mouse buttons to accomplish actions quickly.
We’ve reviewed or tested and ranked each and every mouse on this list, so you should be confident that no matter which of this mouse you choose, you’ll be satisfied with it.
- SteelSeries Rival 700
- Asus ROG Spatha
- CORSAIR M65 Pro
- Razer DeathAdder Chroma
- Corsair Gaming Sabre
#1 SteelSeries Rival 700 (PC / Mac)
SteelSeries Rival 700, Optical Gaming Mouse, RGB Illumination, 7 Buttons, OLED Display, Tactile Alerts, (PC / Mac)
- RGB lighting
- Customize the mouse as per your own needs
- Get OLED screen
- Innovative design
- Programmable tactile alerts to notify players about in-game events
- The price might be a lot for some
- left-handed or ambidextrous option not available
- Modules are a bit expensive
#2 ASUS ROG Spatha Best Multimedia Online Gaming Mouse
ASUS ROG Spatha RGB Wireless/Wired Laser Gaming Mouse (ROG Spatha Gaming Mouse)
- Most comfortable mice.
- Solid and Beautiful design.
- RGB lighting across the board for stunning looks.
- Loaded features as per hardware and software.
- A lot of customizability is available for ease of use.
- One of the highest priced gaming mice in the market.
- Can be a bit too heavy, and huge for users with small hands.
- The side buttons feel mushy, and stiff to press.
#3 Corsair M65 Pro RGB – Best for FPS Games (12000 Max DPI)
CORSAIR M65 Pro RGB – FPS Gaming Mouse – 12,000 DPI Optical Sensor – Adjustable DPI Sniper Button – Tunable Weights – Black
- Excellent build quality from the cable, down to the mouse.
- Amazing price to performance ratio.
- Customize your mouse using Corsair’s CUE software.
- The sniper button helps adjust the DPI on the fly.
- The design of mouse may not please everyone.
#4 Razer DeathAdder Chroma – Best Budget Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Chroma – Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse – 10,000 DPI Sensor – Comfortable Grip – World’s Most Popular Gaming Mouse
- Beautiful Effects with Chroma lighting.
- Customize mouse using Razer Synapse 2.0.
- Customizable buttons.
- Little to no innovation in terms of design.
#5 Corsair Sabre RGB – Budget FPS Gaming Mouse
- Excellent Price to Performance ratio.
- The excellent sensor offers top of the line DPI, and easy to use gliding.
- Adjust lighting through the CUE (Corsair utility engine)
- Programmable buttons let you customize the mouse according to your own preference.
- You may feel awkward to hold.
Did we miss any Mouse? Comment Below and get it Reviewed.